cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Mobile 15GB Extra Speed 4G Phone Plan - currently paying £68.99 is this normal?

I have been with BT for years and had a mobile and broadband package, however 3 years ago I relocated to an EU country. I am currently on the above package with "roam like home" but this feels like too much? Is anyone else on a sim only roam like home deal? BT complaints is making it impossible for me to get through and there is no chat or anyone answering the phone so I'm a bit stuck.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Mobile 15GB Extra Speed 4G Phone Plan - currently paying £68.99 is this normal?

@Homastwrote:

I have been with BT for years and had a mobile and broadband package, however 3 years ago I relocated to an EU country. I am currently on the above package with "roam like home" but this feels like too much? Is anyone else on a sim only roam like home deal? BT complaints is making it impossible for me to get through and there is no chat or anyone answering the phone so I'm a bit stuck.

You've still got broadband? How does that work?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT Mobile 15GB Extra Speed 4G Phone Plan - currently paying £68.99 is this normal?

Apologies for the confusion, I don't have broadband - just a mobile package.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Homast  that doesn’t sound right, I have 40gb extra speed 5g sim only and only pay £16. I can “roam like home” too. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Download your bill from MyBT & check exactly what you're being charged for, as that seems ludicrous.

0 Ratings