cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: BT Mobile - SIM only - contract expires soon

Go to solution

If you are happy with the 2GB data then do nothing and it will go on to a rolling monthly contact. If you re-contract it will cost you more, even after the price rise at the end of March. We’re on the same 2GB SIM ONLY and been on a rolling monthly contract for the last 18 months

Message 12 of 12

Re: BT Mobile - SIM only - contract expires soon

Go to solution

Hello - I don't mind at all!

I can't remember what BT sent me - if anything. I think I contacted them to say that my contract was coming to an end. I expected that they would try to get me to sign up with EE and initially I was reluctant, but I think we have to accept that EE is the direction of travel for former BT mobile contracts so I let them put me through. I am now on EE, as is my wife. I have 201 GB (the extra 1GB is a special offer) and she has a 10GB plan (both SIM only). Between us we pay £25.10 per month which is less than I was paying for my unlimited data BT SIM. I did have to argue with them about the BT termination charge but it was refunded without demur. EE works fine and the reduction is cost is useful at the present time. I hate the EE app though. The BT one is easy to use and it gives the information you need. The EE one is much less easy to use and it has too many adverts for their 'amazing' offers etc. But in the end the service works find and it's cheap. I have also found that I can speak to real people at EE just as at BT and they seem to be fairly knowledgeable. Hope this helps.