cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT data roaming in Spain

Go to solution

I’m unable to use my BT mobile in Spain. Data roaming is switched on, network selection set to automatic and reset network connection. All have had no effect. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT data roaming in Spain

Go to solution

have you set you international spend limit to greater then £0 say £5

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Have you checked the option to use your phone abroad is also enabled on MyBT? 
If so try a manual network search on your phone. Movistar is a partner network and usually the one you’d automatically connect to.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks, that solution worked.  I went on myBT  via the web and onto advanced settings and set limit. I then got onto Movistar

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I had the spend cap set to £0. MyBT app took me to my BT account in the BT website and I changed the spend cap to £5 and the roaming cap to £2.50. I have already waited over 30 minutes (7 hours) for the settings change to become active but nothing has changed so far 😔 Any other ideas? I have never had this problem in the past 15 years, last time last Christmas. I changed my phone device last March, but I can't understand why that might be the cause of the issue. Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Al1 have you enabled Roaming in the phone settings? 

0 Ratings