cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT sim only deals

@AaBaCa I was phoning to renew broadband & tv as they were due, as we had been out of contract for BT Mobile since May last year. The guy that I spoke to was very aggressive and wanted us to change everything over to EE (including mobile) and I wasn’t having any of it and just hung up on him in the end. I emailed Allison Kirby and it was dealt with quickly and I had someone assigned to our case within 24 hours. I was told that the way that I was spoken to and some of the things that were said were not acceptable, so they can listen to any previous calls.

We were offered very good deals for broadband and tv ( much better than I was expecting)which we accepted and we have just left our BT Mobile out of contract until they decide what’s happening with that. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

My broadband is still with BT but I changed my mobile to the £9 EE deal a couple of months ago and I did not get free sports, indeed I only got 10GB data at first though I did get that sorted and now have the full 20GB

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

@Brucemeister5 A good outcome for you then. Did you bother with the regular complaints procedure first or go straight to the top? 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

The £9 EE deal definitely does not include free roaming either.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

@AaBaCa I just went straight to the top, I was furious. We are high spending customers and I was not going to put up with being spoken to like that.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

@Brucemeister5  I was told if I switched they would include roaming for free along with TNT Sports, I asked a couple of times if that was correct and they assured me it was. When I looked on the EE site afterwards they aren’t cheap add-ons to have so I very much doubt they were included for free in a £9 sim !

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

My post above has been edited by a mod. The name is Allison Kirkby NOT Kirby 

0 Ratings