cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

BT you never fail to amaze me me with stupidity

So I’m abroad, last year I also came to Greece (before they joined with ee) I’ve got off the plane and absolutely no network! I’ve checked data roaming on, checked charges £5 but….bt are saying we’re updating your settings 13 hours so far and still Saying check again in 30 mins, i have absolutely no network/no service, so I’ve been on the help pages, I don’t know who wrote “set your phone up to work abroad for iPhone” pointless! Ow and BT this is the shocker…..if your having trouble please call us 😂 ok how bt? I have no network!!! I can’t email I can’t chat as you won’t give me that option, I’m disgusted, clearly if customers are having issues abroad how can they call? We had a problem at the airport…get my phone out to call 24 hours help line at midnight and it doesn’t work, I pay for a contract that includes roam like your home and I’m in an area it’s covered,

so far turned phone on and off multiple times, changed the network my self (don’t work) changed my roaming charges (don’t work) reset networks (don’t work) anyone else have any idea here?

0 Ratings