cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Cancel BT Mobile

Hi

I’ve recently moved everything from BT to EE and assumed the mobile phone sim only deal would cancel automatically. Tried to call to cancel but all the numbers divert you to EE and they cannot help with it being a BT mobile, how do I get this cancelled?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cancel BT Mobile

@gregfisher78 

As you are now an EE customer, you need to post on the EE forum https://community.ee.co.uk/

EE are a separate company within the BT Group.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I’m still a BT customer also, EE can’t help.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @gregfisher78,

Thanks for visiting the BT Community. 

Are you looking to transfer the BT mobile number to your new EE contract? If so you would be able to get a PAC code via your MYBT account or by sending a text from the BT mobile number. You can find the info here How do I leave BT Mobile? | BT Help

You would then give the PAC code to EE and the BT number would transfer to the EE contract and when it does that will cancel the number with BT.

If you are not looking to keep the number at all and just cancel it outright, you should be able to get through to BT Mobile by calling 150 from the BT number or 0330 1234 150 from any other phone.

Alex

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

That’s the number I rang and it put me through to EE, they said they could not cancel the BT mobile contract. We do not wish to keep the number.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@gregfisher78 The calls for BT Mobile will route to the EE service but when you connect the guide should be able to assist or transfer you to a guide who can so I am sorry that was not the case when you called.

If you are not looking to keep the number, if you follow the steps on that page I linked you can get a STAC code instead via text or your MYBT account.

You can then just give this code and the number to an EE guide and the BT number will be cancelled without transferring it. This will usually take 1-2 working days from when you provide the code.

Alex

0 Ratings