cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Go to solution

Neither the BT.com website or the My BT app is able to show the current usage for my landline or our mobile phones.

When I login into BT.com:

• If I go to 'Your bills and usage > Your usage > Landline', I just get an error message: "Sorry, we're having problems loading your usage."
  • If I go to 'Your bills and usage > Your usage > Mobile', I get the same error message.
  • If I go to 'Your Products >  Mobile', in all three sections (Your data Usage, Your bills and charges, Your current add-ons)  I get identical error messages: "Sorry, something went wrong".

If I open the My BT App:

• If I go to 'Your usage > Landline', I just get an error message: "Sorry, we're having problems loading your usage."
  • If I go to 'Your usage >BT Mobile', I get the same error message.
  • If I go to 'Your products > Mobile', I get an error message: "Sorry we can't show your plan details, add-ons or passes right now."

Is anyone else having the same problems?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Go to solution

Hi @dave-user welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with your MyBT account. I'm not aware of any known problems at the moment and I just checked my own usage in MyBT without any issues.

I'll send you a private message to get in touch with your details as we'll need to ask our BT.com faults team to take a look at that for you.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Go to solution

Hi @dave-user

Thank you for your recent private message.

I am pleased I could help you get this issue resolved.  If you need help or have a question about your BT services in future feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome 🙂

All the best.

Robbie

0 Ratings