cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Cellphone Sigmal / Strength

Go to solution

Merry Christmas !
While withdrawing a Christmas spend from a highstreet ATM, bank closed. I noticed the mechanism wasn't full plumb and square with the pavement front, facia plate. Card went in with a little friction: cash dispensed at an angle. Taking a month to recover a previous non-dispensed £100, 2-years ago, for the same fault, at the same machine. Howling winds, arterial road traffic; I decided to report the fault.
There's a known If'y EE signal in the area. The call kept dropping; so much so, I had to give up.
So, what's the best 'generation cellphone' to have in a low signal area; other than a cellphone that works ?
Cheers !

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cellphone Sigmal / Strength

Go to solution

nothing to do with the actual phone it is your mobile provider.  possibly one of the other main providers has a better signal in your area so check the coverage apps - maybe better with O2, Vodafone or three

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Cellphone Sigmal / Strength

Go to solution

Ofcom run a checker. I tried my provider carrier checker and they say I should have brilliant signal but it isn't. I run it by the Ofcom checker and it seems more accurate (though still not bang on but carrier has issues apparently).

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Cellphone Signal / Strength

Go to solution

Thanks for the replies.

imjolly.
nothing to do with the actual phone it is your mobile provider. possibly one of the other main providers has a better signal in your area so check the coverage apps - maybe better with O2, Vodafone or three.

Ofcom run a checker. I tried my provider carrier checker and they say I should have brilliant signal but it isn't. I run it by the Ofcom checker and it seems more accurate (though still not bang on but carrier has issues apparently).

The most viable option ¦ CHANGE BANK ?

0 Ratings