cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

EE Mobile Sim

Go to solution

Ive just purchased an EE Sim only plan..

In on Halo 3 with BT....Given ive had to go to EE to purchase, set up an EE account etc, how does it link up

with my Halo to give me double data on the plan....I did purchase via the link on MyBT

i would add that the purchase on EE did include a boost from 1OGB to 20GB.....Maybe the Halo double data boost

is built in via the link from BT to EE?

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: EE Mobile Sim

Go to solution

It should be visible on the order screen before checkout and in any order confirmation, usually as an extra line item.

So I believe the double data is included already based on the link you click on.

EE SimEE Sim

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

The double data is inbuilt then....i did think that, but lived in hope..

ie i wont get 40gb....😃

Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

Isn’t this just a standard EE offer for BT Broadband customers? I would have expected 40Gb for Halo. 

https://www.bt.com/products/mobile/sim-only-deals/

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

@orozzwrote:

Isn’t this just a standard EE offer for BT Broadband customers? I would have expected 40Gb for Halo. 

I think you are right, I didn't realise this offer was visible to all, perhaps a mod can clarify what the benefit of having Halo is here?

halo.jpg

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

I’ve just renewed my BT Mobile contract for another year with all the Halo benefits so I’d check this out. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

@orozz You’ve renewed BT Mobile for another year. Does that mean that you still have a BT SIM rather than an EE one? I didn’t think that was possible any longer. How did you manage to do that?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

Yes, still a BT Mobile sim. 

I went through the motions of obtaining a pac through my bt and it offered a renewal there. 

Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

@orozz  Ok, thanks. Interesting.  Our BT Mobile Family SIM is out of contract the middle of next month and I don’t want to move to EE. Were  you intending to move somewhere else other than EE then?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

No, it’s a trick I’ve used before.

I did get a letter offering a 24 month renewal but as I’m leaving BT Broadband in 12 months time due to 24 month plans and in contract price increases I’m taking my custom elsewhere.