cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Wrong Delivery Address

Hi All, 

I ordered a new sim card today as my new phone has a different sized slot.

Before placing my order, I checked that my correct address was listed under account details, and it was. Upon receiving the shipping confirmation, its being sent to an address I lived at 4 years ago!

I have tried to ring the number on the shipping email, and it says the line is busy and hangs up, I then tried ringing another customer services line and couldn't get through. 

Can anyone advise as I'm currently quite nervous the sim is going to the wrong address. 

Many Thanks!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wrong Delivery Address

Hi @Georgina2 Thanks for posting, normally the sims can be made smaller by removing the excess plastic. If your new phone requires a smaller one, you can normally pop out the smaller-sized card, however, if your sim is quite old you mightn't be able to do that. 

If the address on the order confirmation email is wrong that would indicate the sim is going to your old address, the mobile team might have to update the address to where your sim is registered before ordering another one and you'll need to give them a call on 0330 1234 150 to arrange that.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings