cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

EE mobile

Hi I have been contacted by bt to say they are transferring mobiles to EE and sent me EE SIM card and even gave me a new plan of my choice but what do I do now , do I ask for a code to keep my original number and who do I ask if I send for a puk code to bt doesn’t that mean I am wanting to leave instead of them transferring me to EE  could anyone advise me what to do please 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5

Re: EE mobile

Did you agree to the migration? If so you should call 150 from your BT Mobile and have a talk with them to make sure they have set the PAC process up.

If they have the number will move from BT to EE automatically.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for replying it was bt who moved me to EE because they are transferring mobiles to EE so they sent me a new SIM card told me to insert EE sim then call 150 and all my plan will be transferred across so I did call 150 on EE and they said I need the puk code from bt  so they didn’t set it up I suppose 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

Bit sloppy they should have set it all up for you.

On your BT mobile text PAC  to 65075 and they’ll text you a code. Then, once you have the porting code call 150 on your EE mobile and tell them you want to transfer your mobile number from BT. As long as you call before 4pm on a weekday the number over the next working day.

If you have any issues getting the PAC by text you can always call BT and ask them to sort it out for you which is what they should have done to start with.

Good luck! 😀

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I am not aware of any forced migrations from BT to EE yet. Certainly when I was asked recently and I said I didn’t want to move the matter was dropped.

0 Ratings