cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Invalid PAC Code

BT initiated the transfer of my mobile contract to EE last week and sent me an e-mail with the PAC code.  However, when I contacted EE to transfer my BT number to the new SIM, they said the PAC code is not valid.  They told me to contact BT.

I checked my BT Mobile account and the PAC code is the same there, then I called BT and they told me the PAC code is what it is, and told me to talk to EE.  I pointed out that EE told me to talk to BT because they can't do anything about the problem.

I'm regretting deciding to transfer - it's been 9 days and I'm no closer to getting my EE mobile.  The only thing that seems to be working now is the Direct Debit and EE will be taking my money in a couple of days.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

L

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Invalid PAC Code

Update

I spent another 40 minutes on the phone with BT and EE yesterday and they passed my problem to their

Complex Team.  They said I should have my EE Mobile working on Monday, which is good.

But, BT have just deactivated my SIM so I have no phone until next week 😖

Can't find any way to contact them online.

L

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Re: Invalid PAC Code

This sounds like a nightmare!

BT don't really have a web chat for mobile services but if you have Skype you can call freephone numbers from it via your computer or other device (BT's number is 0800 800 150 and EE's is 0800 079 9586)

I hope you get it sorted quickly.

0 Ratings