cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

MOBILE

I recently had an accident, ending in breaking my mobile! So i had a spare Samsung A3 Mobile which I put my BT Sim into only to find out that it was not unlocked from 02. So to get to the point, i asked 02 to unlock the Mobile in which they sent me an 8 digit code.  I had to (which I got no problem), get a new BT Sim. When I entered the new Sim  had done everything the Mobile i was told had not been unlocked. So i bought new phone all going well, but i said am not going to let 02 off with this. So they have sent me out a New MCK CODE in an email after strong words exchanged over the phone to them. So do i trust them again with my new Sim (to take it out of new Mobile), put it into my spare Samsung A3 to get it UNLOCKED.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

About my Mobile phone yesterday

Like to thank you,s the so-called BT- community for "Yes Have A Good Look" the great support  that was offered to me! So great this BT-Community as always someone to help??????? Thanks a lot!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: MOBILE

It has nothing to do with BTMobile to unlock your phone from O2 which is probably the reason you got no replies to your question. Perhaps you should have asked on the O2 customer forum.

O2 Community Forum

See this link about how you go about unlocking or unblocking an O2 device.

Unlocking an O2 mobile to use on a different network | Help & Support | O2

Message 4 of 5

The post is rather confusing & I'm not entirely sure what the question is. You seem to be implying that the unlock code somehow broke the BT SIM & you're concerned about it happening again. That seems very unlikely but if that is the concern, then just order a free PAYG SIM from another network.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

O2 is nothing to do with BT so I don't understand the purpose of your post 

0 Ratings