cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Mobile Data Not Working

Started the process of switching over to EE from BT Mobile on the 8/12/22 but still haven’t received my EE Sim Card, I’m assuming it’s still in the post? 
Anyways, the data stopped working on my phone yesterday lunchtime and I’ve phoned BT but they had me doing the usual turn your phone on and off, reset network settings etc.  None of which worked.  

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mobile Data Not Working

If on iphone try resetting network settings (assuming calls and texts still working).
If android try resetting APNs to default and restart handset.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yeah calls and texts are working I reset the network settings as asked by BT (see above) and that hasn’t worked. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Leeboolwrote:

still haven’t received my EE Sim Card, I’m assuming it’s still in the post? 

Indeed possible. Just received, this morning, a card for my 13th December birthday, post marked 11th December.

Message 5 of 6

@Carlushawrote:

@Leeboolwrote:

still haven’t received my EE Sim Card, I’m assuming it’s still in the post? 

Indeed possible. Just received, this morning, a card for my 13th December birthday, post marked 11th December.

13th December Birthday? Are you old enough to be on this site young man? (think about it) 😀

PS Happy Birthday you terrible teen. 🎂

Message 6 of 6

@Les-Gibsonwrote:
13th December Birthday? Are you old enough to be on this site young man? (think about it) 

PS Happy Birthday you terrible teen. 🎂

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Now at 77 years of age, I can only reminisce about my teens as they're well in the distant past! 😬