cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Mobile Network

Has anybody else LOST their mobile network signal.? I have been without for more than 14 days. I have emailed a complaint, that was replied to and then closed but never resolved.

Because I have no signal, I cannot call BT and they cannot call me.??

Numerous emails have come back " undeliverable " so just what is the complaints email address??

I am paying for a mobile service that I am not receiving 😒 and I would like an answer.

BT/EE, what is going on.?

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Mobile Network

There is no email address for complaint just phone CS 03301234150

There is nothing in press about problems with EE/BT  mobile which would suggest the problem is with your phone and not the lack of mobile signal

What do you see going to connection/mobile networks - network mode and APN

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Hi, it shows LTE/3G then it shows BT as my network.

At the top of my screen I have, my wifi strength signal , now because I'm at home, it's showing calls through the wifi,( a handset with bar strength), then an empty set of 4 lines that should be my network.?

When I go out of the house, I lose the wifi calling.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

1. IMG-20231004-WA0002.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

The 3g mobile networks are getting shutdown. Do you have other choices 4g?  Do you get mobile connection if you are away from your jome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

According to the list, it only has LTE/3G.

Samsung Galaxy J6+

Does this mean I have to get a new phone?

Yes I do lose the wifi signal when I leave home.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Have you checked the EE Status? Note that you have to select "status" as otherwise it defaults to coverage.

That J6+ should support 4G. Even if it didn't & 3G has been turned off locally, that would only impact data. I believe you could still make calls over the old 2G.

If your network provider is set to automatic, turn that off & manually try to select another network (Vodaphone/O2). When that times out try to reselect BT/EE.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Ok, I've checked EE and YES there is a local problem. 

I've selected the network and it tells me I'm registered with BT. No mention of EE.

I've had no signal since the 20th Sept and reported it on the 23rd. 

Why could nobody tell me that there was a problem with EE supply.?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Did you try switching networks & back as I suggested?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Yes but all I get is the message " Your SIM CARD does not allow you to register on this network "

0 Ratings