cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No 4g calling or call waiting

Got a new sim only contract (returning customer) and I’m using it in an iPhone 13 pro max. Since using the BT sim I have no 4g calling and no call waiting, both of them are switched on (as far as I can tell). For the first couple of days of using the sim it would cut the data all together while on a call, now it switches to 3G as soon as I make or receive a call but call waiting hasn’t worked at all. Above tried resetting network setting and then resetting all settings but neither have made any difference. I don’t think it’s an issue with the handset as it was working fine with Vodafone before switching to the BT sim. Anyone have any ideas? 

thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No 4g calling or call waiting

As you have changed mobile provider did you check the EE/BT coverage in your area?

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I’m a returning customer and a lorry driver, it’s not a coverage issue, happens all over the country even when I’ve got a full signal on 4g or 5g

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

If it is not a coverage problem and you have the correct BT APN then you need to phone CS 150 OR 0800800150 from mobile and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

The APN settings are not there. There is no option to view apn settings 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I have just discovered that call waiting works when I’m connected via Wi-Fi calling, doesn’t work when not connected to Wi-Fi 

0 Ratings