cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

No Service abroad

I have no service in Portugal for few days now. I tried all the things previously mentioned on the community tabs. I tried different APN, increase my spending limit and restarting my SIM. Nothing works and I can't call support or make a complaint because I don't have service.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: No Service abroad

can you connect your phone to a service provider in Portugal just you cannot get any service.   have you ensured you have activated your data roaming on phone and also in MYBT allowed international calls and set a spend limit greater than £0

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

I've tried everything. I can't connect to any provider and there is 0 signal. My spending limit is £30 on both options.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

can you see the wifi networks availability on your phone just you cannot connect or cannot see any networks.  if latter sounds like a phone problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

I'm connected to WiFi networks in buses and cafes, but it says that there is no service from the SIM card.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Have you enabled Roaming in MyBT and also on the device? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Yes, and the spend limit is increased. With all the options turned on.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

What phone do you have? Because you've done everything that I can think of...

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Google Pixel 6. I even tried APN settings but that didn't work.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hmm I'm well and truly stumped... My wife and I both have Pixel's, she has a 6 and I've got a 6a and neither of us have had any issues using them abroad.. The only thing I can think of is that roaming hasn't enabled on your account and to suggest is to Turn it off, wait a few minutes and Turn it back on through MyBT and reboot your phone..  

0 Ratings