i have recently used mobile data roaming in Spain without any issue but I can not get a network connection in Malta on my iPhone 12 Pro even though my friend can. I have tried to trouble shoot by doing the following.
1. Forced reboot of phone
2. updated latest IOS version
3. reset network settings in settings>general
4. Disabled and re-enabled data roaming
5.turned phone on and off
6. turned flight mode on and off
7. turned off automatic network and chosen local network
Can anyone help, please?
Have you activated international calls in MYBT and also set the international spend cap to greater than £0 say £5
if you recently used in Spain I would have expected no problems in Malta. can you check MYBT that mobile is set for using abroad and that the spend limit is set to higher than £0 say £5