cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

No final Mobile Bill

Go to solution

Despite contacting BT I still haven't received my final bill, I was told a sim order was preventing the bill being sent out not something I ordered I think an excuse not to issue my final bill. I was told it has now been issued but I've still not had anything.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No final Mobile Bill

Go to solution

Hi @Wrighty21, sorry you're still waiting for your final bill. 
If there is an open order this would need to be completed before the final bill is issued.
If you log into your account online is the open order showing and if so when is it due to complete?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

The order has been cancelled by BT as it was an error. But I'm still yet to receive my final bill from BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Wrighty21, thanks for getting back to me. Once the order was cancelled then the final bill can a further 7 days before it's issued. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi this has been nearly 2 weeks since the order was cancelled and I'm still waiting for my final bill and sitting in hold trying to contact someone. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Wrighty21,

I am sorry that this hasn't been sorted for you yet.

I'd like to pick this up and get everything closed off for you.

Just so you know, after I get your account fully closed, it will take 8 working days from that day before you get the Final Bill.

Check your private messages as you will have one from me.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Wrighty21, thanks for your PM to confirm that you've now received the final bill.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings