cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No network abroad

My wife and I are in Colombia and neither of our phones, one android one iPhone received the usual welcome message from BT and we can’t make calls or text.

both phones have use abroad selected and both have a £10 overall spend cap set. Network selection is set to automatic. I have looked at manual and networks are there.

Any ideas how we can get connected or get advice. As far as I can see any specific help from BT is by phone only despite chat being mentioned.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No network abroad

I would check your  MYBT again and ensure that international calls is turned on and the international speed limit is set to greater than £0. Not sure what you mean by 'overall spend limit'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No network abroad

Thanks for that. When I’m in MYBT it is described as monthly spend cap. Are you saying there is another limit specifically for international spend - I haven’t seen that.

0 Ratings