cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No plans available?

Go to solution

I currently have a family SIM package for me and my wife.  I’ve been trying to change my plan online but keep getting this message ‘Sorry…There aren’t any plans you can move to at this time.’  Does anyone know why this is the case?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No plans available?

Go to solution

I’m also on a 5 sim,  sim family plan from BT.
Family sims are no longer available. EE is now the business side of BT mobile. At a guess BT will be moving our plans over to EE at some stage.  Online upgrades are not available so you will have to ring 150 to discuss upgrades. I was able to upgrade my family sims over the telephone but not sure how long this will be possible either.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Ok thanks 🙏 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

EE now provides personal mobile services for former BT Mobile customers in addition to home broadband using and fixed line connections. Certain SIM only deals from EE are only available for BT broadband customers who are new to EE and existing BT broadband customers get various discounts and double data on all EE mobile plans.

Sources have for many months been leaking that EE will soon become BT's “flagship brand for our consumer customers” with the re-branding of the BT TV service to EE TV once the Mobile side of things has been implemented.

In future the BT brand will focus on its business side while EE will look after residential consumers.

RIC9380

0 Ratings