cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

PAC CODE

Hello,

my contract has been cancelled by myself, i did this over the phone and i have requested a PAC code for my phone number. The agent told me you have to text 65075 PAC and you will get it. He failed to mention if my plan with broadband and family sim gets cancelled it gets cancelled on the spot. I called back and they said you should receive it within 3 working days and now it has been more than that. My cancellation fee for my contract will be in October. Is there any way of getting my PAC code as I can’t text them because my sim is cancelled. Also i am abroad so I can’t call again. 

i want to keep my number. Is it possible to request a PAC code when i come back in the uk in two weeks or is it not possible to get a PAC code for a cancelled plan/sim?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: PAC CODE

If you have cancelled your mobile contract then you now have no number to transfer.  You should have got your pac code and gave that to new provider if you wanted to transfer and keep number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings