cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Rejected MMS animation

Go to solution

Can somebody tell me why small MMS animations are being rejected when I send/receive them through the BT/EE carrier network...?

I have two Blackview Android mobiles on the one mobile account, and the animations are rejected which ever one is sending and/or receiving. Is there an Android setting that we should activate/deactivate or is this something I should be taking up with BT..? Is there something special in our contract that is barring animation..?

Thanks in advance for any advice, and apologies if this is a 'numpty' type question..!

Regards, Rick.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Rejected MMS animation

Go to solution

MMS are not included in your free text so you would need to change your spend limit in your MYBT/mobile and then you will be able to send but there will be a charge

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

MMS is something I've never used as it always racked up extra charges, even to receive. No idea if that's still the case but if it is, you may need to ensure you have an out of contract spend limit above zero. Also ensure the correct MMS settings are applied to the phone. Hopefully this is up to date:

https://www.bt.com/help/mobile/getting-set-up/setting-up-a-phone-and-features/how-do-i-manually-set-...

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Excellent and thanks for the quick reply..!
That makes perfect sense...
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for the prompt answer and that make perfect sense...
0 Ratings