cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Samsung A515 mobile has packed up

Go to solution

My A515 failed with a blank screen. I have since been able to restart it so it displays the basic Android startup screen (see photo). I cannot get any response by tapping, swiping, etc. Looks like the firmware has crashed.

What are my options to get it fixed or replaced?A515.jpg

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Samsung A515 mobile has packed up

Go to solution

Have you tried using Google search as there are numerous suggestion and videos on YouTube of how to get phone working again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Try a factory reset. This will clear anything that you have stored on the phone and reset it back to how it was when you first got it.

See link

How To Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy A51 – The Droid Guy

Message 4 of 13

Go to solution
Yes I've looked at YT. Thanks. Unfortunately I can only get the Side button & Volume Down buttons to work which causes a restart (back to square one). It displays the screen in my photo above. Can't enter any other commands. It's completely stuck.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution
Thanks. Unfortunately I can only get the Side button & Volume Down buttons to work which causes a restart (back to square one). It displays the screen in my photo above. Can't enter any other commands. It's completely stuck.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

If you can not do a factory reset and your phone is still within its warranty contact the company you bought it off and report it as faulty and let them deal with it.

If it was BT that you got the phone from call 0800.800.150

Message 7 of 13

Go to solution
Well done In least you got a bit of help pal
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

@rodders241 wrote:
Well done In least you got a bit of help pal

.... and you have been given advice about where you should have posted your problem in order to get help.

Re: MOBILE - BT Community

Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
It was a Galaxy Samsung A13 I was talking about. Never heard tell of A515
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
It is a variant of the Galaxy A51. SM-A515-F/DSN
I spoke to the BT help line and subsequently sent it back to them for inspection. I am currently waiting for it to be repaired or replaced.
Problem solved.
0 Ratings