cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Sim to nano sim

Go to solution

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  BT - Now you have Norton Security. Me - My phone won't accept it as my phone is too old.  So, I order a new phone, Samsung A12 but it won't accept my old sim as it needs a nano sim!  More Googling.  Now I know what a nano sim is and I can get another one from BT.  I get onto the ordering section for a new sim but "No" !  Not available at this time - Please try later! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  I used to teach Technology for a living!  I have created a monster! ArgHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Rant over (for now)  It's later, so I will try again!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sim to nano sim

Go to solution

you must have an old sim as they come multi purpose now with press-outs

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Yes. It's old, like me and my phone. It seems that everything technological has to be regularly updated. It's a shame that I can't be updated in the same way. Then again, it means that you have to buy new products all the time, doesn't it? A method in the madness! I saw an old, black bakelite phone the other day, still working perfectly.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I rang 150 and spoke to a real person and after several minutes of trying to sell me an EE sim card and trying to get me to read several pages of terms and conditions on my mobile, I decided to stick with what I have, so was transferred to someone else who could sort me a sim.  It seems that I had a fibre broadband order open so all my account sections were frozen until that was sorted.  New sim arriving in a few days hopefully! aaaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

it would have been easier just to order a new SIM i guess www.bt.comreplacesim

0 Ratings