cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Tracking complaint

It gets worse.

I have a complaint registered with BT about the inability to see mobile data usage details on the phone app

As it's been a while now, I thought I might check progress.

I have a complaints reference number.

In Chrome, https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appscomplaints/index.html#/complaints does not work

In Edge it comes up with Error network issue.

In Edge, using the following link comes up with network issue

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/complaints/get-updates-on-an-existing-complaint

How the hell do you track a complaint??

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Tracking complaint

Give them a call or email:

Our complaints code of practice (bt.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi naylor

Thanks for that.

I still haven't heard from. It would be nice if they updated you now and again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Email response can take some time.

But if you call up it’s a bit quicker. But yeah there is often a few days wait between updates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Nine days and counting for the complaint and weeks at least with the original problem.

Not optimistic.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

With respect my friend the complaint isn’t the worst one I’ve ever seen. It’s probably not as prioritised as and all out outage somewhere.

That said, have you called and spoken to anyone at Customer Resolutions?
0 Ratings