cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: Transfer to EE mobile

Go to solution
I agree & shall do the same.

I’ve been back on with BT & is now definitely capped unless as you say, on a max plan ( which is much more expensive ).

Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution

The latest deals on EE Mobile for BT Broadband customers that have gone live this week don’t seem to be as attractive in terms of data allowances or price as previously. I wondering whether those of us that hang on until the bitter end will be offered good deals or not. I believe that Plusnet Mobile customers have been offered deals from £8 pm on a month by month basis to move over to EE Mobile.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution

Hi,

does seems while others doing better ( summer ) deals, that EE now less attractive as a big change from £9 for 20Gigs to £9 for 2Gigs ( and on no frills tariff which is capped at 25mb speed 😞 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution

If you'e looking to go from BT to EE then calling 150 and speaking with BT CS might be better for you as they will have other deals that aren't online.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution

I don’t want to move to EE and pay more for less than I’m getting at the moment with BT Mobile which uses the EE network. I realise that BT Mobile will close eventually, and I may move to EE if they’re able to offer a better deal than the competition. 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Go to solution

BT have tried to move me to EE but it wasn't a good offer so I have moved to O2 using 5G got 60GB data 12 month contract , can use 25GB in Europe and 6 months Disney +. no brainer. 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

Yes, but O2 network outside of London isn’t the best.

Overall for coverage and consistency I find EE the best. I travel a fair bit for work so that’s important to me. 

Hopefully you’re within the M25! 

Good luck.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution

The offers on the EE website for BT Broadband customers are all over the place at the moment. There’s currently a 10GB Essentials plan for £7pm for 24 months at the same time as a 10GB No frills plan for £11.90pm for 24 months. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks for your great replies, I have moved to EE on a £9 20gb plan.

The process was very easy, with great communication.

I am very happy with the all round service. 

Message 20 of 23

Go to solution

That’s a good deal and I’m pleased that you’re happy with it. Did you make the transfer online, on the phone or in an EE store?

0 Ratings