cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Upgrade to Sim contract mid term

I would like to upgrade my BT data Sim only plan (currently 40gbs pm - which with Halo increase this to 80gbs)

I am currently 8 months through a 2 year contract but cannot find the options that were previously there for upgrading. I have seen reference to EE sims but cannot find the 'On-line Chat' option to discuss this.

Has anyone had experience of this situation.

Regards

Blueastra0

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Upgrade to Sim contract mid term

Hi @Blueastra0

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems trying to upgrade your data plan.  Give my colleagues in the helpdesk a call on 0330 1234 150 and one of the guys will help you out.  Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for that Robbie.

I'll follow it up with them.

Regards

Blueastra0

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi Robbie,

Finally got round to following this up.

Very helpful guy on the service desk said he would upgrade me to the EE deal of 200GBs pm. For £16.20 - less than I’m paying now for my 40GBs doubled to 80GBs with Halo.

New sim arrived today but can’t do anything with it yet as it’s for my 4G data box in my static caravan 80 miles away.

As the sim has a new number they have issued me a PAC code presumably for number transfer, but as it in a data box unclear where I enter codes and old number - maybe it will be clear on EE app when set up. 

Thanks for your guidance anyway.

Regards

Blueastra0

0 Ratings