cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Why two price?

I was just looking at mobile phones and there are two with the same type number and description but different prices.

What is the difference?BT Clipboard02.jpg

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Why two price?

Check the specs... one has 8gb of Ram and 256gb of memory and the other has 12 gb of Ram and 512gb memory!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

when you check BT shop the cheaper phone is 'Grade A'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I scanned down the page and everything seemed the same - I still don't see on the page!

BT Clipboard02.jpg

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I can't see anything to show what "GRADE A" means?

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@JMBwrote:

I can't see anything to show what "GRADE A" means?

Hi @JMB 

"All our Grade A devices are items that have been returned to us within the standard 14 day cooling off period, simply because customers have changed their minds."

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@JMB 

When I had the BT shop page and compared the 2 phones it says grade in heading and going down compare the grade didn't show 2 year warranty whereas the expensive new phone did

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Thanks

----
MB
----
0 Ratings