cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Wifi Calling

Go to solution

I'd like to switch to BT Mobile on a SIM Only deal. My problem is signal. I need wifi calling where I live and have it with my current phone/operator. BT are very shy about any phones that aren't from them and whether they will connect. Is it possible to get a SIM to try it out before committing? I have no current intention of changing phone.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wifi Calling

Go to solution

@Jeremy69awrote:

Is it possible to get a SIM to try it out before committing?

There's no try before you buy but all BT sim only deals come with a 30 day money back guarantee, this means you can use the service for 30 days and if it doesn't suit your needs you can cancel it.

More info at https://www.bt.com/products/mobile

Wi-Fi / 4G Calling

Available on selected enabled BT Mobile handset plans. 4G Calling also available on iPhone 6 and above – 4G connection required. Wi-Fi Calling also available on iPhone 5S and above - Wi-Fi connection required. All calls or texts charged as per your BT Mobile plan. Terms apply.

Can I return my items?

For SIM Only and Family SIM orders, we promise to give your money back after 30 days if you're not happy. Just bear in mind that you won't be refunded for any services you've used outside of your monthly plan allowance.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

This is quite a common question, the answer in short is that if Wi-Fi calling works now then there is no reason to believe it will stop working when you fit a BT Sim. I have had no problems with Wi-Fi calling on my last 3 phones and my wife has had no problems on her last two, none of them were obtained from BT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Generally if EE sell the phone you’re pretty much guaranteed that Wi-Fi calling will work with BT Mobile.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Using an iPhone with BT and out works no problem.

0 Ratings