cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

auto reconnection of mobile phone

Go to solution

when away from my router signal my phone loses internet signal. when I return to within my router signal I have to reconnect my phone manually, t wants me to sign in. If I go into another router signal my phone connects automatically to the internet via that router.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: auto reconnection of mobile phone

Go to solution

What phone?

A current Android should have an option to auto reconnect if you tap on the gear icon next to the connection. It should also tell you if it's turned off.

1.jpg2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

............ and on iOS phones, Wi-Fi, select your Hub, then AUTO-JOIN.

Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hello, auto connect is switched on and my phone automatically connects to the internet at other locations but does not auto connect to my router when I return home. In the wi-fi list my service is asking for me to sign in, and when I select my service the phone connects. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Are you sure you're connecting to the router's SSID & not trying to connect to the public hot-spot? Screen shots may help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

I am in my home and trying to connect my mobile phone to my BT router and selecting my BT wireless network. My phone does not automatically connect I have to select my network from the list.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hello, My wifes phone and mine are both Samsung Galaxy A12 and both have the same problem, they do not auto-reconnect with my BT Hub 4. The auto-reconnect setting is ON in the phone settings. my phone auto reconnects to friends routers.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
auto reconnect is switched on
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

connecting to my router not hot spot.

0 Ratings