cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 24

Re: BT SPORT APP - error code VC019

I've connected via my mobile 5g and it still doesn't work. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 24

Thanks @Jumbomills I can see you trying to play content from 3 different internet providers over the last 30 days, and it always fails with content from one of our content providers. I've asked our Samsung TV dev team for ideas, as I'm all out of them.
Would you be willing to try a factory reset of the TV, just to rule that out?
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

Dev team have no clue either - we've not had anyone else report this. We have a large selection of TVs for each year 2015 to 2021 and none of them have this issue.
They've suggested the same - factory reset. If that still fails, then we'll need to get Samsung involved.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 24

I have the exact same issue on a 2019 8k Samsung tv, firstly gave me the error code then started playing the totally wrong program when I tried watching the Liverpool game

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

This error occurs for me on a Fire TV Cube 2nd Edition when viewing Premier League football that is broadcast in 4K HDR Atmos.

It happens at every ad break, as the stream switches to and from HDR/ Atmos.

Clearly the app doesn’t handle this transition and is a bug that needs fixing.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

Totally agree re Fire Tv Cube when watching in HDR. Same happens for me when the adverts appear - error code VC019 appears. No issues whatsoever whilst streaming the actual content, only when adverts commence. 

Clearly a bug which needs resolving please! 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

There is a known issue on Android TV and Fire TV devices when watching BT Sport Ultimate. When connected to a device capable of Atmos audio, the video will stop with error VC019 at the beginning of every ad break.
We're working on a fix for this, and hope to have it available soon.

This is completely unrelated to VC019 on Samsung TVs.

NOTE: VC019 is unfortunately a generic code used for most errors that occur during playback across all of our apps. Even legitimate errors (e.g. poor network) also get reported with this code. We're working to improve this.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

Thanks for confirming and look forward to the update! 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 24

Did you get a fix for this? Same error for me after playing for a fee seconds picture freezes. Pay all this money for bt sport and can't even watch it...

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

I am having the same issue.

Samsung TV that won’t playback any catch up but will play live shows.

Any solutions? Tried resetting tv. Reinstalling the app.

The catch up shows work on my iPhone when connected to the same WiFi so that isn’t the issue. 

0 Ratings