cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 78

Re: BT Sport App Failure Yet Again!

Agreed - it is poor, and made worse by it affecting UFC twice. I'm not aware of any other events failing.

There is a spoiler free version of the page: https://www.bt.com/sport/ufc/spoiler-free-replays
0 Ratings
Message 62 of 78

Thanks for the link to spoiler free via the website, although sadly the full UFC 287 event has still not been uploaded...I have also noticed that there are some spoilers on the BT sport app via my Roku device, appearing under the 'editors choice'. This completely ruins fights for us fans, so please BT sport stop with the spoilers!

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 78

Thank you for the explanation. Appreciate issues happen however this is happening too often with UFC events and is completely ruining the experience for fans, BT needs a long term resolution to prevent this from happening again to future events.

As a minimum BT should have released a message to inform customers of the issue and that they are working to resolve it - this is poor customer service. BT should have also not uploaded spoilers or assuming thumbnails to the app knowing that so many people are still waiting to watch the event replay. 

To anyone still waiting - 
BT have now uploaded the prelim and main card replays to the BT sports app under catch-up. 

Message 64 of 78

The only full fight I can see appearing from the main card is Adesanya vs Periera 

Message 65 of 78

No. Sorry -bt have screwed us over and it’s not something that can wait . This is now urgent and we need a resolution asap and a statement. What exactly are we paying for ? 

Message 66 of 78

But surely you can cut up the fights if you’re able to make high lights. And please stop posting spoilers .
0 Ratings
Message 67 of 78

Isn’t the way forward to have additional server to back up the live feed. We’re not letting bt get way with this sub par service- as a provider you simply aren’t good enough and we need better from bt.
0 Ratings
Message 68 of 78

Sounds like nonsense to me. It’s the last FOUR events !!!

just a coincidence and a “shame” every time? 

If true, you are saying that for all the subs paid you have a single point of failure. You record the stream once to one location for the various standard players and if that fails all is lost. 

IF true that is rubbish infrastructure on the cheap.

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 78

No, they haven't uploaded the main card, they've uploaded the main event fight but no others.

And after reading the mods explanation it's apparent they won't be uploading it at all because they simply don't have it due to the moronic method they use. 

Not that it matters now anyway, it's late in the day and the whole excitement of the event has been ruined by spoilers already (thanks BT)

My sub is cancelled and I hope all of you do the same, also leave negative feedback on the play store and send an official complaint to BT on their website. 

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 78

Yep. Cancelled too. 

0 Ratings