cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT sport app declining my card

Hi

Tried to pay for a monthly pass and card keeps declining! Already checked my bank and there's nothing wrong with the card. Tried different email addresses as well and still declined 

When searching on Google I found quite a few others with the same problem and being told over the phone with BT that it's an "online deal" so hoping you could help me out please?

Thank you 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sport app declining my card

We've been investigating this for another customer, and so far all indications are that the bank IS declining the transaction.
We're still investigating.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I wonder if this is related to the same issues that have affected a number of Paramount+ customers, whose bank was repeatedly declining the payment, claiming an FCA registration issue (Which is obviously nonsense but strange this is happening)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi, I am having the same problem. Tried with multiple cards, and different operating systems over several days. Always get "Card Declined", any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks 

john

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I've spoken to the bank though and they can see every time I have tried to make the payment, all were approved so they can't see why this has happened. They said it's not a fraud block as I have used or for other things and transaction has gone through. 

I haven't got another card to use, is there anything else I can do about this? Other half is a Liverpool fan and apparently you have all their games so he can't watch them? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I am encountering the same issue. Any fix to this problem?

Want to watch the Champions League :')

0 Ratings