cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT sport renewal - payments taken but no access via BT Sport App

Go to solution

Hoping someone could help here...

I logged in to my online account to recommence the £25 monthly subscription to BT Sport last week with the Champions League games restarting.

On my dashboard homepage, one of the first things on the screen was a link to "Restart Subscription". I paid the £25 on 5th September (payment reference 437189787).

On the 6th I attempted to login to the BT Sport App on my iphone to watch the matches but got an error stating there was no active subscription linked to my ID.

I went through the process again, paying another £25 (payment reference 151101864) and got the same error.

£50 down at this point and still not able to log in to the BT Sport App and watch the football.

I spoke to a member of the BT team over the phone but with the games swiftly approaching kick-off, I created a new account and paid another £25 to get the membership going. This worked.

The operator stated that they would look in to this and would refund the two £25 payments but I'm yet to hear anything back.

Can anyone assist?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT sport renewal - payments taken but no access via BT Sport App

Go to solution

Hi @iharding1981, welcome back and sorry you were charged for BT Sport Monthly Pass and it didn't work.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT sport renewal - payments taken but no access via BT Sport App

Go to solution

Hi @iharding1981, thanks for speaking with me this morning and I've arranged for the £50 credit balance on the account to be refunded to you.

Cheers

John