cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 24

Clicking the Enhanced Played option refreshes the page but does not bring the Enhanced player.

Im watching BT Sport today via my Macbook on https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/live-now/bt-sport-1.

However when i click on the 'Enhanced Player' option it just refreshes the page and stays with the regular player.

I have Reset Chrome to default, deleted site settings and cookies, tried Safari and even installed FireFox to give that ago but the results are the same.

Any ideas what can be done to resolve this issue?

23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24

Re: Clicking the Enhanced Played option refreshes the page but does not bring the Enhanced player.

Same here. Trying to get the enhanced plater and being sent around in circles. Google Chrome and Safari tried and failed!
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 24

Re: Clicking the Enhanced Played option refreshes the page but does not bring the Enhanced player.

Same for me.  Clicking Enhanced Player on the BT Sport website just reloads standard player page

I thought enhanced player was not available, but it works fine on iOS.

Using macOS and Google Chrome by the way.

Please fix

Message 4 of 24

I've checked with the team, and enhanced player is currently not available on web due to a known issue.

It wasn't possible to turn off the links to enhanced player (as this would also disable it for all other platforms), so instead, a temporary workaround was put in place to redirect to standard player.

Sorry for the inconvenience and obvious confusion that this caused.

Message 5 of 24

Did the team happen to say what they were doing about it and when? This is not the first time BT Sport has had problems like this at the start of a new season!
Message 6 of 24

Im less worried about the football as highlights are released so quickly these days. I have BT sport mainly for the UFC and to not have the Enhanced player for that is a real shame.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 24

I find BT are pretty poor for releasing highlights. However with the enhanced player you can replay every goal etc while the match is still in play - useful for just dipping in rather than watching the whole game.
Message 8 of 24

Yeah, It would be helpful if there was a timeframe for when this would be fixed. 

It's nice just to have simple features like live rewind when watching a football game using the enhanced player

Message 9 of 24

Enhanced BT Player not working

The Enhanced BT Player is not working for me. Every time I click on the Enhanced Video link it just reverts to the Standard Player. I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and logging in via Chrome. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Message 10 of 24

Re: Enhanced BT Player not working

@MTJ104

The enhanced player is currently not available on web due to a known issue.

It wasn't possible to turn off the links to enhanced player (as this would also disable it for all other platforms), so instead, a temporary workaround was put in place to redirect to standard player.

So according to the above you can still use the Enhanced player on devices like iOS or Android.

Currently no time frame on when this will be resolved.