cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

BT Community Web Site log in problem

I update a number of BT Community Web Sites this morning I cant log in and get an alert URL:blacklist 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Community Web Site log in problem

Hi @jimmilk welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Are you referring to the Community Web Kit?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Hi John

Yes that's the one.  It happened on Outlook and Google flagged by AVG.

Only way round it was to add it as an "exception" on AVG just seems odd that it sees it as a "blacklisted" site

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Hi jimmilk, thanks for getting back to me. If you have not done so already your should highlight this to the web kit team at:accounts@support.btck.co.uk

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Hi John

Done it now 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

@jimmilkwrote:

I update a number of BT Community Web Sites this morning I cant log in and get an alert URL:blacklist 

Hi.

In case you're not aware, though I expect everyone who runs a site should be by now ... The BTCK, Community Web sites are closing 24 May 2021.

You should have had an email around 9 December to confirm this.

There seems to be an issue at the moment signing in, and the closing banner has gone from btck.co.uk, but see here :-

https://chessict.co.uk/products/services/business-applications/community-webkit/

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

The User Question does not seem to have been answered.  Why can't we login.  I hope this isn't the sign of things to come.  "The Community Web Builder is closing down" so there is now no support? They have all gone home !!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Yes it does look as if all the brownie points have been obtained so the "Community" is not worth supporting any more, sad.🤕

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

@LancePASwrote:

The User Question does not seem to have been answered.  Why can't we login.  I hope this isn't the sign of things to come.  "The Community Web Builder is closing down" so there is now no support? They have all gone home !!!!!

I have been able to login up until today - so not sure about your issue 10 days ago or so.

It looks like they are doing something - as they have changed the front end, and looks like they have messed something up.

If the mods are reading these messages, please can the team be nudged.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

I have the same problem it seems to me the date of May 2021  for shutting down all the sites is a bit of miss information

0 Ratings