cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Hello i would like to leave positive feedback please for someone who really helped resolve an issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hello i would like to leave positive feedback please for someone who really helped resolve an is

@Uk05423 

I have asked a moderator to post here.

Message 3 of 4

Re: Hello i would like to leave positive feedback please for someone who really helped resolve an is

Hi @Uk05423,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community.

It's always nice to see so positive feedback. If you send me the details, I'll be able to pass that feedback on.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 4 of 4

Hello PaddyB,

I’m not sure I’ve got the right end of the stick here as some of my messages went into junk so i sort of literally lost the thread!

i would like to leave positive feedback for Michelle who works from Middlesbrough. We lost our landline a couple of weeks ago when a tractor laden with hay ripped it down fro the pole. That left us in a complete comms black hole as 4G (as i discovered) only enables internet access between the hours of 3.00am and 8.30am. I was desperately trying to make arrangements for my mum’s funeral and was getting nowhere with multiple frustrating daily calls to support . Open reach positively refused to assign an engineer … they don’t apparently for inconsequential users like me !! Then i was lucky enough on one of my calls to reach Michelle who uttered the magical words “ I’m taking ownership of this issue”. She did, she raised a complaint on my behalf, escalated to Openreach and 48 hrs later (after over 2 weeks of blackout), 2 engineers arrived and fixed the problem in an hour. I’d be grateful if a positive message could be sent to her line manager for her performance review. Thanks, Di.