Message 11 of 20

Re: phone box removal

How may I help you?

Message 12 of 20

Please send me the issue that you are facing and I will try to help you

Message 13 of 20

Hello, I am trying to find out how BT could be informed regrading the intention of having a public phone box removed.
Message 14 of 20

Please ring  0800800150 from your mobile phone from a bt landline ring 150 and they will be glad to help you

Message 15 of 20

That's completely the wrong number to call. You cannot request removal of telephone boxes just because you don't want it where it is.

All payphone enquiries should be made to 0800661610.

Message 16 of 20

Thank you for letting me know

Message 17 of 20

You cannot request removal of telephone boxes just because you don't want it where it is.

Message 18 of 20

Thank you for the information provided. The number provided 0800661610 I am afraid does not take me to a relevant customer service regarding phone box removals. I am aware that the intention is not sufficient to have a phone box removed and that a procedure should be followed as well as the local authority. The motives for my application are beyond my personal likes or dislikes of the phone box but the threat that it become lately a spot where people relieve themselves non-stop, use drugs or engage in disorderly behaviour. I am hereby looking for a legal means of having the post boxes removed according to the procedure in place and informing BT about my intention of submitting a planning application.

Message 19 of 20

Message 20 of 20

It's a police matter and you should be calling 101. Removing the phone box just shifts the problem elsewhere.

I've seen drug deals go down in McDonald's in daytime with children nearby, you want to remove McDonald's as well?

People are gonna do drugs whether the phone box is there or not, in fact its brilliant for them to get caught and that's why you should report it to the police.