cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

2 accounts still running at same time. (Mod) DavidM was fantastic but still not sorted out

Last year after being lied to by a person from BT regarding changing an account and leaving us without a landline for months, it also left is having 2 accounts running at the same time for the same address, after no one at BT helping us and being treated like rubbish i posted for some help on here, Moderator DavidM was an absolute star and helped us so much and got things sorted BUT i have just looked again and find we still have 2 accounts running for the address and when i phoned BT about this AGAIN they were as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard, and no use at all, can either DavidM or someone else help us again over this as it is getting stupid now.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 2 accounts still running at same time. (Mod) DavidM was fantastic but still not sorted out

Hi @Redders01

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with the two accounts.  We'll be able to pick up from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: 2 accounts still running at same time. (Mod) DavidM was fantastic but still not sorted out

Hi @Redders01, the old account should now be removed from your BTID. Please log in and check and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi, now i have an even bigger problem, i would not have thought deleting that account would have caused any problems but it has, i cannot log in to my account now, it is as tho it does not exist?? and my bill is due so i cannot pay it,,

0 Ratings