cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

ADDING BT SPORT TO EXISTING CONTRACT

Why when adding BT Sport to my existing contract do i need a new 24 month contract, i do not want a new contract, i had it with EE mobile but left them as they were getting too expensive, it looks as though i will not be adding Sports anymore...so frustrated...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ADDING BT SPORT TO EXISTING CONTRACT

That depends on what you're ordering, there are some with and some without contracts and/or tied to BT broadband.

What platform are you wanting to watch on ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

BT Sport app they all require a 24 month new contract at £16, there is only the £25 a month that doesn't, it's a big difference...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@spireflyerwrote:

BT Sport app they all require a 24 month new contract at £16, there is only the £25 a month that doesn't, it's a big difference...

The BT Sport app and monthly sports pass are the exact same thing in terms of access/content.

The BT Sport app is only for BT broadband customers, which is why it's £9 per month cheaper as you have other services, however your broadband contract would renew for the same 24 month term as the BT Sport app, whatever discount you have now would also renew automatically for 24 months.

If you don't want a new minimum term then the monthly sports pass is the other option, it's more expensive but you can cease it when no longer required.