cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Account/App problems

Hello All

Has anyone else been having problems with their account? 

for the last three months I’ve been unable to view anything online via browser or the app. 

Everything is coming up with either a message saying I need to complete my current order (I don’t have any order placed) or a notification saying there was an error and they are working on it. 

This is becoming frustrating now as I can not do anything on my account. I’ve spoken to numerous people over phone and live chat. I keep getting passed around to different departments. The message is the same from each adviser… “this shouldn’t have happened and I’m sorry” etc etc…. 

but none of them can resolve the issue. All I want to know is why I can’t access my account. Three months and the frustration is starting to grow. 

I can’t view a bill, upgrade my package…. Literally nothing. Nobody is helping me and I’m just being passed around. I don’t want to raise a complaint as I’ve been a customer for many years but if I can’t get answers shortly I feel I have no choice. 

regards

steve 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Account/App problems

try contacting billing and see if the can help you  you can use 'message us'

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings