cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Account closure

Go to solution

BT have  just done me new account with a new account number, because of plusnet and bt getting there wires crossed somewhere that the order have been cancelled, hopefully this will go active from 28 March this time,  because of this I want to close my previous accounts so that I can start fresh with my current email. Then only will I make a new bt I'd

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Account closure

Go to solution

Hi @Shimba, welcome back, and thanks for posting. 

I offered you help on your previous thread: https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Old-account/m-p/2214955
Did you get in touch?
Has your order been cancelled again since then and another new account number assigned to you?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John

John was transferred to bt on 7th but my phone line wasn't transferred apparently saying plusnet said I wanted the line with them, then again nothing happened,  and bt says I need to reorder everything again . I am now without broadband and phone unfortunately. I just now want to close those accounts and my bt ID deleted, I have made a new new ID but I would later like to use this email ID on that account. Do you want me to send the 2 account numbers for the accounts to be deleted.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Shimba, thanks for clarifying that for me. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can reply with the relevant information and I'll get that completed for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John, I would like to thank you for ringing me .My services have started yesterday after all the inconvenience of last 3 weeks. Jamie from Falkirk rang me as usual today, he's going to try and get my original number back. Logged into mybt on Web, there are still 2 accounts showing even though I haven't changed my btid to my original email address. Maybe they can't be deleted,  sorry for inconvenience,  but appreciate your help and ringing. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Shimba, I've checked and when you contacted us you advised the BTID was a Hotmail email address. I've checked and Neil, who picked up your case, has removed the Hotmail profile and the profile is free to be set up again with no previous accounts.

Please check again and let me know.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings