cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

After 5 weeks, still no update on my kit being returned

Go to solution

On around November 26th I sent my kit back to BT via post office. I kept the receipt but unfortunately lost it a couple of weeks later. It has been 5 weeks and there are 8 days left until I will be charged £50. Can somebody please help me as there is no reason why I wouldn't send the kit back. 

BT website still states awaiting return. 

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: After 5 weeks, still no update on my kit being returned

Go to solution

try CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help  or try billing team

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hello @Miguel200011 

BT can mark the equipment as returned manually and on some occasions they can track the parcel’s location.

Best department to contact would be Home Connections who deal with anything from order failures to faults and anything inbetween on 0330 1234 150

Getting this remarked as returned before the 8 days are up will avoid the penalty, can still be marked as returned after the penalty but you’ll either have to wait for next bill or final bill for the credit.

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

If you call BT 0330.1234.150 with your Proof of Sending or your Proof of Receipt they can update your account.

0 Ratings