cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Another Gamepass query here.....

If any mods can help, please message me so I can resolve this matter.  Seems like this issue has been knocking around for years and is still present now!

I'm out of my cooling off period, received a text message and email advising the 12 months complimentary pass is now available.  I go through all the necessary steps and I'm then faced with the dreaded red banner noting that the service is down for maintenance (for 3+ years?).

I went on live chat and the rep stated that he would raise the issue with the back end team as a priority. Haven't heard anything. Rang the number on the error message and they said they couldn't do anything.

Please help! It's not the end of the world but BT have offered this item as part of my package. If they won't support it to work properly, why bother at all?

Any help appreciated.  Please. Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Another Gamepass query here.....

try contacting billing using message us and see if they can help you  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

the forum mods no longer have account access to help you as they did in older posts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Another Gamepass query here.....

HI @Jimjamcoops.

Welcome to the community.

@imjolly is right in saying we don't have access to help like in the past, but I'll see if I can shed some light on it and look at the next steps.

When did you contact the chat team for them to raise it with the back office team?

Michael

0 Ratings