Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Another XBox GamePass/BT Account Issue

Go to solution

Hi,

I'll try to keep this simple!

• I had circa 9 months of stacked redeemed Gamepass keys on my MS account.
  • Renewed my BT broadband contract and received 12 months free Ultimate Gamepass. This appeared to jump the queue of stacked redeemed keys.
  • Turned off Auto-renew as free deal ended March 2023
  • My 9 months of stacked keys are now coming to an end and my Xbox keeps telling me I only have a few days left before my subscription runs out.
  • I can't manage anything through my MS account as it tells me my subscription is 'managed by BT/EE' even though the free deal ended over 9 months ago.
  • Clicking on the manage button takes me to my BT account management page where all I can do is add Gamepass through BT at £10 per month.

So, like others, how do I unlink BT from my MS account such that I can directly add redeemable codes in the way I used to via my MS account? I must not lose over 20 years of MS account XBox stuff so setting up a new MS account is not an option!

Many thanks

Andrew

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Another XBox GamePass/BT Account Issue

Go to solution

Hi @SportiveUK and welcome back.

Good to see you again. Sorry you're having problems with the Xbox game pass. I can help. I've sent you a private message so drop me over the details and I'll check it for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
PM sent, thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

This issue has been sorted and I now have control of my MS Xbox subscription again. Thanks! 👍

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

That's brilliant to see @SportiveUK.

@DavidM is in the office later this afternoon. I'll let him know so he can close off the complaint that he had raised.

Take care and have a great day.

Thanks,

DanielS

0 Ratings