cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Entertainment Package

I'm looking to transfer to BT from Virgin and still have the odd question before I jump.  This one is about the TV package,  I currently buy Netflix direct .     However, as it is already there within the Entertainment package I could cancel Netflix down -  going forward to view it would I not go into the Netflix App anymore?  Is it I have to view everything in the BT App?      What about my Disney Plus I currently buy direct is that also via the BT App and if not is there an App on the BT box?

Finally, Re boxes looking on BT Website, would I be offered the Pro Box, as I understand that isn't hard wired, which would be good.  

Thankyou

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Entertainment Package

BT will just transfer the billing to them and you still access Netflix through Netflix app... It'll just say in the Netflix account section: Billed by BT 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@NigelB72 Thankyou I'm pleased I get to keep my Netflix App I thought I would have to go in and out of BT all the time. Thankyou. Just the Disney to figure out if it works on BT Box
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

As it stands, Disney+ isn't on any Youview device so you'll need to use either the Smart TV app or a Roku etc 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

The Disney plus app is not compatible yet with the BT TV Pro boxes (which is the box you would get as a new customer) but you can access through this via firesticks/Roku sticks if your TV is not smart or is a smart TV that doesn't have the Disney plus app either. 

Message 6 of 7

@Weerab1983 Thankyou I had a 'feeling' that might be the case.... mmm now I'm re thinking, I already have the firestick /smart TV so not really gaining by taking out BT subscription for TV I may just get the FFB900 and not TV package - I'll think on it, thankyou for your help I appreciate it.. Thankyou
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Tr345 no worries. You can also take out a Now TV subscription via the firestick as well for less at the moment