cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Essentials Price Increase.

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back and letting us know this is sorted @LINLIN56. We appreciate you taking time to do that.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

@LINLIN56wrote:

After almost an hour-long conversation with Customer Services the correct order for “home essentials” was  I am grateful for the replies to my original post, other than the stupid comments of one in particular! There is always one as the saying goes! My post are intended to help others who might be experiencing a similar problem.

That's a bit strong if you ask me, which you didn't. @rbz5416 is a respected and knowledgeable member of this forum. If you care to refer to his post, he was referring to BT and not to yourself. 

Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

@LINLIN56 

I do not think @rbz5416  was referring to you as being stupid. My reading is that it was stupid of BT to give the two products "Essential" in their name as it could easily be thought that they were the same product. 

I also thought he was asking you which product you had signed up to in order to clarify that you did have the correct product rather than the wrong one, which could easily have happened because of the similar names.