cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT FTTC Order - Pending Cease / Stopped Line

Hi,

I cancelled with Vodafone within my cooling off period on the 27th March.

And wish to join BT. 

The reason is when I asked them to upgrade my broadband where I pay £23 per month from 40Mbps to 80Mbps, they claim they can't offer the same price as listed on their website which was £26 per month, and said they can only do it for a ridiculous £42 per month. I said in that case, I have no choice but to exercise my right to cancel within my cooling off period and join BT.

Now I'm waiting for cancellation to complete. I tried to order last week with BT and they cancelled my order and asked me to instruct Vodafone to cancel with a stopped line and not a working line takeover. So I contacted Vodafone to do that.

It's been 3 weeks since I requested my cancellation and a week since that stopped line request. Could anyone help me progress a BT broadband order? My BT order(s) last week have all been auto cancelled and I could really do with a working broadband to work from home.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT FTTC Order - Pending Cease / Stopped Line

Hi, @gf87 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing difficulties placing with BT. It sounds like your previous order with the other provider is causing problems. I'll send you a private message so you can contact the moderators with your details and we'll be happy to look into this.

Thanks
Neil