cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Pulling my hair out..... AHHHHHH lol

Go to solution

I've returned to BT and unfortunately now have two accounts one showing unactive and the new one, unactive one turns out to be my default so unable to view the new.

I've been passed to a few departments and cut off twice so sitting here on my hospital about to ripe my drip out in frustration!!

Would really appreciate some advise or assistance 

Thank you in advance ☺️ 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Pulling my hair out..... AHHHHHH lol

Go to solution

Hi @leatayloruk3514 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with the accounts in your MyBT and the frustration this has caused you.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be able to help get the old account deleted.

In the meantime, you should be able to select your new account from the drop down option to access the new account.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 3

Re: Pulling my hair out..... AHHHHHH lol

Go to solution

Hi @leatayloruk3514

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this morning.

Sorry for the problems you were having with the older account on your BT ID.  I have removed the older account now so you'll no longer have this problem.

As this is sorted out I'll go ahead and close this off, as agreed.  If you need help or have a question about your BT services in future, feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings